Lemony Chopped Salad With ChickenFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 head romaine lettuce chopped into 1" pieces shopping list
- 1 can chickpeas drained and rinsed shopping list
- 2 cups cooked chicken chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup black olives pitted and slivered shopping list
- 1/2 red onion cut into 1/4" pieces shopping list
- 2 cups fresh curly parsley coarsely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Place lemon juice in a large salad bowl.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Slowly add oil in a steady stream whisking to emulsify.
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl and toss well to combine.