Red Wine Vinegar Turkey Olive SaladFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1 head romaine lettuce chopped into 1" pieces shopping list
- 1 can water chestnuts drained and rinsed shopping list
- 2 cups cooked turkey chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup green olives sliced shopping list
- 1/2 red onion cut into 1/4" pieces shopping list
- 2 cups fresh curly parsley coarsely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Place vinegar in a large salad bowl.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Slowly add oil in a steady stream whisking to emulsify.
- Add remaining ingredients to bowl and toss well to combine.