Philadelphia Cheese Steak SandwichFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 12 ounce boneless beef rib eye steak shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- 2 medium white onions thinly sliced and separated into rings shopping list
- 1 medium red or green sweet pepper cut into thin strips shopping list
- 4 French rolls split shopping list
- 4 ounces thinly sliced cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Partially freeze beef then thinly slice beef across the grain into bite size strips.
- In a 10 inch skillet melt butter then add onions and pepper, cover and cook over medium low heat for 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Remove from skillet with a slotted spoon.
- If necessary add additional butter to skillet then add beef and cook and stir over medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Divide beef and onion mixture among rolls then top with cheese and broil 5 inches from heat for 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!