Banana Caramel Spice PieFrom dragonflylady13 8 years ago
- 1 large ripe banana, sliced shopping list
- 1 OREO pie crust (6 oz.) shopping list
- 2 cups cold milk shopping list
- 2 pkg. (4-serving size each) white chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding & pie filling shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tub (8 oz.) whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- 1 cup caramel ice cream topping shopping list
How to make it
- PLACE banana slices on bottom of crust.
- POUR cold milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes and cinnamon. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Gently stir in whipped topping. Spoon into crust.
- REFRIGERATE 4 hours or until set. Serve topped with caramel topping. Store leftover pie in refrigerator.
The Cookdragonflylady13 Wichita, KS
- Not added to any groups yet!