Chicken and Garlic Mushroom on riceFrom amberdor22 6 years ago
- 1c, bread crumbs shopping list
- 1c. mayo shopping list
- 5 skinnless boneless chicken breasts shopping list
- 2 cans garlic mushroom soup shopping list
- 2 cans milk shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic (garlic lover) shopping list
- 8 oz. or 2 8oz portebella mushrooms(mushroom lovers) shopping list
- 3c. rice shopping list
- 3c. water shopping list
How to make it
- First in a mixing bowl, Preheat oven to 350 degrees. put 1cup bread crumbs and 1cup mayo and mix together well and set aside.
- In a deep dish pan put in both cans garlic mushroom soup and 2 cans milk stir well in pan.
- Then put in your mushrooms and minced garlic. stir together.
- Then lay your chicken breast in the pan.
- Making sure the top of the breasts are still on top of the sauce mix.
- Pat on bread crumb mix on each of the chicken breasts.
- Put in oven on 350 degrees for about an hour and half and check chicken with thermoter make sure chicke is done....
- Boil the 3 cups water and had the rice.....
- Lay the chicken on a bed of rice with the sauce. DELICIOUS!!!!! ENJOY!