BBQ Short Ribs with Cola SauceFrom dragonflylady13 6 years ago
- 1large (17x15 inches) foil bag shopping list
- 1can (12 ounces) regular cola shopping list
- 1can (6 ounces) tomato paste shopping list
- 3/4cup honey shopping list
- 1/2cup cider vinegar shopping list
- 1teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- Dash hot pepper sauce (optional) shopping list
- 4pounds beef short ribs, cut into 2-inch lengths shopping list
How to make it
- 1.Preheat oven to 450°F. Place foil bag in 1-inch-deep jelly-roll pan. Spray inside of bag with nonstick cooking spray. Dust with flour.
- 2.To prepare sauce, combine cola, tomato paste, honey, vinegar, salt, garlic and hot pepper sauce, if desired, in 2-quart saucepan. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to medium; cook about 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until slightly reduced.
- 3.Dip each short rib in sauce. Place ribs in single layer in prepared foil bag. Ladle additional 1 cup sauce into bag. Seal bag; leave headspace for heat circulation by folding open end twice.
- 4.Bake 1 hour 15 minutes or until ribs are cooked through. Carefully cut open bag.