Broccoli Cheese SoupFrom jones2888 9 years ago
- 2 cups water shopping list
- 1/2 cup flour shopping list
- 12 cups dry milk powder shopping list
- 3 T chicken bouillon powder shopping list
- 1 t. dry minced onions shopping list
- black pepper shopping list
- 5 ounces frozen chopped broccoli - cooked shopping list
- 1 T sour cream shopping list
- 1 T butter shopping list
- 1 slice singles cheedar cheese - cut into bits shopping list
How to make it
- Put the first 6 ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
- Put largest chunks of broccoli into the blender.
- Blend until broccoli is in small bits.
- Put aside 3/4 cup of the cooking water from the broccoli and toss out the rest of the water.
- Pour blender mixture into top of double boiler over simmering water, stirring until smooth and thickened.
- Stir in cooking water and broccoli, diced fine. Add sour cream, butter and cheese.