Mommas Cottage Cheese CakeFrom sweetguyjoe 5 years ago
- 2 Cups crushed graham cracker crumbs shopping list
- 2 sticks butter (melted) shopping list
- 1 Cup sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons lemon juice (or juice of 1/2 lemon) shopping list
- 1 can Eagle Brand milk shopping list
- 4 eggs (separated) shopping list
- 1 pound cottage cheese (small curd) shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons vanilla shopping list
- 4 Tablespoons flour shopping list
How to make it
- Mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter. Press 3/4 of this mixture in 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Mash cottage cheese with fork. Slightly beat egg yolks and mix with lemon juice and Eagle Brand Milk.
- Add stiffly beaten egg whites, sugar, flour & vanilla.
- Pour over graham cracker crumbs in pan. Sprinkle remaining 1/4 of crumbs on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 40 minutes, or until knife inserted in center come out clean