Roasted ScallopsFrom heidigoseek 10 years ago
- 1 large tomato, chopped shopping list
- 1 medium onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons paprika shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 12 sea scallops (2 ounces each, or I used a bag of frozen scallops from Trader Joe's) shopping list
- Hot cooked rice, optional shopping list
How to make it
- In an ungreased 3-qt. baking dish, combine the first seven ingredients. Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 10 minutes or until bubbly.
- Stir in scallops. Bake 15 minutes longer or until scallops are firm and opaque. Serve with rice if desired.
The Cookheidigoseek Ann Arbor, MI
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!