Ice Cream PiesFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
How to make it
- Generously grease and flour bottom, sides and rim of two 9” pie pans or round cake pans.
- In large bowl blend cake mix, water, frosting and oil for 2 minutes at highest speed.
- Spread half of batter in bottom of each pan.
- Do not spread up sides of pan.
- Bake at 350 for 25 minutes and do not over bake.
- Cakes will collapse to form shells.
- Cool completely.
- In large bowl blend ice cream until smooth.
- Spread evenly in center of each shell leaving 1/2" rim.
- Freeze at least 2 hours.
- Wrap frozen pies airtight to avoid freezer burn.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!