Asian style pork chopsFrom cheftimmy 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry sherry shopping list
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh ginger root shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 dash ground allspice shopping list
- 6 thick pork chops shopping list
How to make it
- In a glass dish combine teriyaki sauce, orange juice, sherry, ginger root, garlic, pepper and allspice and mix well.
- Add pork chops to dish then cover and marinate in refrigerator for 6 hours turning occasionally.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Remove chops and marinade from refrigerator.
- Remove cover and bake in preheated oven for 40 minutes.
The Cookcheftimmy Palm Beach, FL
The Rating1 people
i tried this recipe the other day, and the chops came out great! Juicy and flavourful, with a great sweet-and-meat flavour! I added a bit of tabasco too, and I think it really adds to the taste. Thanks for this recipe!abhimanyu in Bangalore loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!