Fried Peanut Butter and Banana SandwichesFrom jones2888 7 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 3/4 cup crunchy peanut butter shopping list
- 3 T honey shopping list
- 1 1/2 t ground cinnamon shopping list
- 2 to 3 ripe bananas shopping list
- 8 slices white bread shopping list
- ================================== shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon shopping list
How to make it
- In a frying pan, melt 3 tablespoons of the butter. Make sure butter does not burn.
- In a small bowl mix together the peanut butter, honey, and cinnamon.
- Slice the bananas into 1/4-inch thick slices.
- Spread the peanut butter mixture on 4 slices of bread and cover with banana slices.
- Top with the remaining 4 slices of bread. Spread the remaining butter on both sides of the sandwiches.
- Grill the sandwiches in the frying pan until each side is golden brown.
- For topping, combine the sugar and cinnamon in shallow plate. Coat the grilled sandwiches with the mixture. Cut diagonally and serve hot.
The Cookjones2888 Columbus, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!