Slow Cooker ChiliFrom angelgirl94 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 pound ground chuck shopping list
- 1 pound hot pork sausage shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves-minced shopping list
- 1 14 1/2oz can tomatoes-whole,crushed,stewed,or diced shopping list
- 1 8oz can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 6oz can tomato paste shopping list
- 1 large onion-chopped shopping list
- 1 medium bell pepper-chopped shopping list
- 2 15oz cans kidney beans-drained shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar-light or dark shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chili powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper. shopping list
How to make it
- Brown ground chuck and sausage in large skillet.
- Drain and transfer to slow cooker/crock pot(4 quart or larger).
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or high for 4-6 hours.
- If chili becomes too thick,add a little water.
- Can be served with corn bread and topped with sour cream,chopped raw onion,cheddar cheese,or whatever you like.
The Cookangelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
The Rating3 people
This looks great!organicmama in loved it
I added this to the Crock Pot Slow Cooker group.organicmama in loved it
i had it last night. it was amazing. slow cooked. my only complaint is i wish i would have given it more fire power. i added a bit of cumin about half way too.iamjoshbrown in Sugar Hill loved it