Slow Cooker ChiliFrom angelgirl94 6 years ago
- 1 1/2 pound ground chuck shopping list
- 1 pound hot pork sausage shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves-minced shopping list
- 1 14 1/2oz can tomatoes-whole,crushed,stewed,or diced shopping list
- 1 8oz can tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 6oz can tomato paste shopping list
- 1 large onion-chopped shopping list
- 1 medium bell pepper-chopped shopping list
- 2 15oz cans kidney beans-drained shopping list
- 1/4 cup brown sugar-light or dark shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chili powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon black pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper. shopping list
How to make it
- Brown ground chuck and sausage in large skillet.
- Drain and transfer to slow cooker/crock pot(4 quart or larger).
- Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours or high for 4-6 hours.
- If chili becomes too thick,add a little water.
- Can be served with corn bread and topped with sour cream,chopped raw onion,cheddar cheese,or whatever you like.
People Who Like This Dish 27
The Cookangelgirl94 Reidsville, NC
The Rating3 people
This looks great!organicmama in loved it
I added this to the Crock Pot Slow Cooker group.organicmama in loved it
i had it last night. it was amazing. slow cooked. my only complaint is i wish i would have given it more fire power. i added a bit of cumin about half way too.iamjoshbrown in Sugar Hill loved it