Springs Oven Baked ChickenFrom tuilelaith 6 years ago
- 4 pounds chicken, we use leg quarters however breasts would work also shopping list
- seasoning salt shopping list
- italian seasoning shopping list
- pepper shopping list
- garlic powder shopping list
- onion powder shopping list
- water or chicken broth shopping list
- - - - - shopping list
- 4 tablespoons (1/4 cup) cornstarch or 16 tablespoons (1 cup) flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup cold water shopping list
- seasoning to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Place the chicken in a 13 by 8 inch pan.
- Add water or chicken broth.
- Season to taste.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Place in a 350 f oven for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven, take chicken out of pan and place on serving plate.
- Pour broth in to a large pan, bring to a boil.
- Turn down just a little.
- Mix corn starch (flour) and cold water.
- Add seasoning to taste.
- Pour slowly into boiling broth while mixing with a whip the whole time.
- In a few minutes you have gravy.