Seven Layer SaladFrom shelleybeanz73 5 years ago
- 6 cups chopped lettuce shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- paprika shopping list
- 6 hard boiled eggs, sliced shopping list
- 2 cups frozed peas, thawed shopping list
- 1 lb bacon, cooked crisp, drained and crumbled shopping list
- 2 cups shredded mild cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 cup mayo shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tbsp sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions with tops shopping list
How to make it
- Place 3 cups of lettuce in bottom of large bowl, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Layer egg slices over lettuce, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Layer peas.
- Layer rest of lettuce, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Layer crumbled bacon.
- Layer shredded cheese.
- Combine mayo and sugar; spread over top to edges of bowl.
- Cover and chill 24 hours or overnight (I think 24 hours is better..personal opinion).
- Garnish with green onions and paprika.
- Make sure to toss good before serving.
The Cookshelleybeanz73 Ashland, KY
The Rating1 people
- Not added to any groups yet!