15-minute Chicken With Rice DinnerFrom mystic_river1 6 years ago
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil shopping list
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts shopping list
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups water shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. paprika shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper shopping list
- 2 cups uncooked instant white rice * shopping list
- 2 cups fresh OR frozen broccoli flowerets shopping list
How to make it
- HEAT oil in skillet. Cook chicken 10 min. or until browned. Remove chicken.
- ADD soup, water, paprika and pepper.
- Heat to a boil.
- STIR in rice and broccoli.
- Return chicken to pan. Sprinkle additional paprika and pepper over chicken. Cover and cook on low heat 5 min. or until chicken is done.
- *For creamier dish, use 1 1/2 cups rice.
The Cookmystic_river1 Bradenton, Florida
The Rating5 people
I love this recipe, my grandkids think it's supper dupper!shirleyoma in Cove loved it
Good one Jm and as always a 55555 from me!! :)lanacountry in Macon loved it