Asian Chicken SaladFrom cheftom 10 years ago
- 3 chicken breast halves (cooked and cut into 1/4 strips) shopping list
- 1 head lettuce, chopped shopping list
- 1 cup fresh spinach greens shopping list
- 1/2 cup water chestnuts, cooked **See note shopping list
- 1 cup bean sprouts shopping list
- 2 tbsp brown sugar shopping list
- 3 tbsp soy sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp sesame oil shopping list
- 1 slice of lime shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl mix the soy sauce, brown sugar, sesame oil, and a squeeze of the lime and mix well. This will be used for a light dressing. Next combine the lettuce, spinach greens, water chestnuts, bean sprouts, and chicken breasts pieces in a large bowl. Refrigerate for 30 minutes. Pour the dressing, toss the salad, and serve.
- **The best way to cook the water chestnuts is to boil for around 20 minutes before adding them to the salad.
People Who Like This Dish 29
The Cookcheftom Lindenhurst, NY
The Rating7 people
I love Asian Chicken Salad! A keeper!
Donna A.donnaja1231 in Moffat loved it
I Made this last night and LOVED IT! I even added a picture. Thanks so much for this awsome recipe! I normally only give stars after I make and taste it. So you got a 5 from me.cookoholic in Fresno loved it