Texas Ribs Asian StyleFrom nlo209 6 years ago
- 3 racks baby back pork ribs shopping list
- 1/2 cup soy salt shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, smashed shopping list
- 2 bay leaves shopping list
- 3 tbsp. maple syrup shopping list
- 1 tbsp. Asian chili sauce shopping list
- 2/3 cup dark beer shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. freshly cracked pepper shopping list
- 1 tbsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp. green Tobasco shopping list
- 2/3 cup high quality, Texas-style BBQ sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp. rice wine vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Place ribs bone-side up in a small roasting pan with all ingredients. Baste with marinade. Cover with foil and bake for 1 1/2 hours or until tender. Drain off all liquid into a pot. Remove fat from surface and reduce sauce to coat the back of a spoon, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Brush reduced sauce liberally on ribs.
- Preheat grill to medium. Oil the rack and place ribs on rack. Grill until well caramelized, about 5 minutes per side. Serve immediately with remaining sauce on the side.
The Cooknlo209 Toronto, CA
The Rating2 people
I must make these! Printing right now. Thanks much.cabincrazyone in Duluth loved it
I marinated some chicken thighs in this sauce. Then I BBQ-ed them. Fabulous!!
Thanks for the great post!cabincrazyone in Duluth loved it
Right up my alley. Scrooge is going to eat it all by herself too. TY.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!