Texas Ribs Asian StyleFrom nlo209 7 years ago
- 3 racks baby back pork ribs shopping list
- 1/2 cup soy salt shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, smashed shopping list
- 2 bay leaves shopping list
- 3 tbsp. maple syrup shopping list
- 1 tbsp. Asian chili sauce shopping list
- 2/3 cup dark beer shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. freshly cracked pepper shopping list
- 1 tbsp. worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp. green Tobasco shopping list
- 2/3 cup high quality, Texas-style BBQ sauce shopping list
- 1 tbsp. rice wine vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Place ribs bone-side up in a small roasting pan with all ingredients. Baste with marinade. Cover with foil and bake for 1 1/2 hours or until tender. Drain off all liquid into a pot. Remove fat from surface and reduce sauce to coat the back of a spoon, about 8 to 10 minutes.
- Brush reduced sauce liberally on ribs.
- Preheat grill to medium. Oil the rack and place ribs on rack. Grill until well caramelized, about 5 minutes per side. Serve immediately with remaining sauce on the side.
The Cooknlo209 Toronto, CA
The Rating2 people
Right up my alley. Scrooge is going to eat it all by herself too. TY.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
I must make these! Printing right now. Thanks much.cabincrazyone in Duluth loved it
I marinated some chicken thighs in this sauce. Then I BBQ-ed them. Fabulous!!
Thanks for the great post!cabincrazyone in Duluth loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!