Indian Aatish Lamb ChopsFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 2 pounds tender lamb chops shopping list
- 3 ounce ginger paste shopping list
- 2 ounces garlic paste shopping list
- 1-tablespoon salt shopping list
- 1-teaspoon black pepper powder shopping list
- 1/2-cup rogan shopping list
- 4 ounces brown onion paste shopping list
- 4 tablespoons tamarind pulp shopping list
- 2 ounces garam masala powder shopping list
- 50 milliliters red chili paste shopping list
- 2 ounces gram flour shopping list
- 2 tablespoons jaggery pulp shopping list
How to make it
- Clean the tender lamb chops and marinate in ginger paste, garlic paste, salt, pepper, rogan, brown onion paste, tamarind pulp, garam masala powder and red chili paste.
- Lightly roast the gram flour and add it to the marinated lamb chops.
- Mix well.
- Add little jaggery to the marinated lamb chops and keep aside for four hours.
- Put the lamb chops on skewers (sheekh) and cook in a clay oven (tandoor) for 20 to 25 minutes or till done.