Candied CarrotsFrom alaskanmom 8 years ago
How to make it
- Place cut carrots in a large saucepan with about an inch of water.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat; cover & simmer for10-15 minutes or until crisp tender. (Be sure to watch that the water has not boiled off)
- Drain & set aside.
- In the same pan, combine butter, sugar, salt & pepper.
- Cook & stir until butter is melted.
- Return carrots to the pan; cook & stir over medium heat for 5 minutes or until glazed.
The Cookalaskanmom Wasilla, AK
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!