Easy Impossible One dish QuicheFrom meek 6 years ago
How to make it
- Put a butter greased quiche dish in the fridge, this isn't essential if you don't have the time, but it does make a difference if you do. Pre heat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Take your chilled quiche dish add the 12 eggs, mix the flour and milk together and then mix into the eggs until evenly mixed.
- Finely dice the onion, drain the salmon and roughly chop the dill, distribute them evenly into the egg mix, no need to stir.
- Bake until golden brown, and almost ferm. Do remember that the eggs will continue to cook after they have left the oven. Sit for 10 min then serve.
- This is easily adapted to you favourite quiche ingredients; I have just used salmon and dill because it's my personal favourite.
The Cookmeek Melbourne, Australia
- Not added to any groups yet!