Olive And Herb BreadFrom bobbie91302 7 years ago
- 3 cups bread flour shopping list
- 1 1/4 t. yeast shopping list
- 1/3 cup wheat flour shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon sugar shopping list
- 1/2 t. salt shopping list
- 1 1/2 t. dried herb (thyme or mixed ITalian or herbes de Provence-- I added more) shopping list
- 1 1/4 c. water (I used some of the liquid from the container of olives along with the water) shopping list
- 3 T. olive oil shopping list
- 1/3 c. pitted and chopped olives (recipe said black, I used a mixture from the supermarket "olive bar" and made it 1/2 cup,and varied the size of the pieces so there would be a few big chunks) shopping list
How to make it
- Put ingredients except olives in bread machine container in the order required by your brand of machine; yeast is last.
- Use the basic bread cycle, with the feature where it beeps when it's time to add something. That's what the instructions say, I think it would be OK to add the olives in the beginning.
- Open lid during mixing cycle to make sure dry ingredients are being incorporated and it is forming a nice sticky ball-- at this stage you can add more water or more flour to make it right.
- Add chopped up olives when it beeps
- Do absolutely nothing except enjoy the aroma and wait until it says it is done, then take it out and place it on a rack.
The Cookbobbie91302 Calabasas, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!