Albacore Pasta SaladFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 4 cups cooked spiral pasta shopping list
- 1 cup Italian salad dressing shopping list
- 1 cup tomatoes diced shopping list
- 1 cup cucumbers diced shopping list
- 1 cup black olives diced shopping list
- 1 cup red bell pepper diced shopping list
- 1 cup carrots shredded shopping list
- 2 cups lettuce shopping list
- 1 can albacore tuna shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta according to directions.
- Drain and mix with salad dressing.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Tear lettuce into bite size pieces and refrigerate.
- Mix vegetables with pasta then gently stir in tuna and arrange lettuce in bowl.
- Place pasta mixture on lettuce and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
This sounds great! Printing it out right now. Thanks for sharing!superdupper in North Haven loved it
So ... I had the pleasure of making this tonight for dinner and it was great! A perfect dish for a warm summer day. Thanks, again!! :)superdupper in North Haven loved it
This sounds really yummy.
Donna A.donnaja1231 in Moffat loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!