Homemade TacosFrom myrna 6 years ago
- 1 onion chopped shopping list
- 1 garlic clove minced shopping list
- 1 tsp chili powder shopping list
- 1 tsp cumin shopping list
- 1 tsp oregano shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/2 cup tomato paste shopping list
- 1 xup tomato sauce shopping list
- 1 lb lean ground beef or turkey shopping list
How to make it
- Begin to brown meat.
- Add onion and garlic when beef is almost done.
- Add spices when meat is completely cooked and saute for one minute.
- Add tomato sauce and paste and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve with whole wheat tortillas, lettuce, tomatos, cheese, salsa, and guacamole.