Broiled Bananas With Lemon and SugarFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat broiler.
- Peel bananas and arrange them in one layer in a gratin dish.
- Pour lemon juice over bananas and roll them in juice to prevent discoloring.
- Sprinkle brown sugar evenly over them.
- Broil bananas 4" from heat until they are brown on top about 4 minutes.
- Turn bananas and broil them again for 4 minutes until they are brown on top.
- Scatter the raisins over them.
- Cool bananas until they are lukewarm.
- Sprinkle with rum and shake dish to mix in rum then serve immediately.