Steamed Fish Peruvian Style - Pescado SudadoFrom adacowan 9 years ago
- 2 tablespoons corn oil shopping list
- 1 large onion, sliced (1 cup) shopping list
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped fine shopping list
- 2 medium tomatoes, sliced (1 cup) shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt (to taste) shopping list
- 1 1/2 lbs flounder fillets or cod fish fillets or red snapper fillets or other white fish fillets shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 10 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only, chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over low heat.
- Add the onion, garlic, tomatoes, paprika and salt and stir-fry for 2 to 4 minutes.
- Cover the mixture completely with the fish fillets.
- Add the wine, cover the skillet, and cook for 5 minutes over low heat, which is just enough time to steam the fish.
- Garnish with the parsley.
- Serve with lemon slices, accompanied by sliced boiled potatoes, sliced boiled yucca, or hot white rice.