Cranberry Banana MuffinsFrom cyates798 9 years ago
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 cup oats shopping list
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups mashed ripe bananas (5-6 bananas) shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine, melted shopping list
- 1 cup cranberries shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the first six ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Mix well.
- Beat together egg, bananas and melted butter or margarine until smooth.
- Add to dry ingredients.
- Stir to blend.
- Stir in cranberries just until combined.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin pan, filling almost to the top.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes or until the top springs back when lightly touched.