Parmesan Chicken SkilletFrom donnaja1231 8 years ago
- 3 boneless chicken breast halves, cut in bite size pieces shopping list
- 2 tablespoons flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided shopping list
- 1 cup half-and-half shopping list
- 1 cup frozen peas shopping list
- 1 cup diced tomatoes shopping list
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese shopping list
- 8 ounces angel hair pasta, cooked and drained (or your favorite pasta) shopping list
How to make it
- Toss chicken pieces with flour, italian seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Heat 2 T butter in large skillet.
- Add chicken and stir-fry to a golden brown.
- Remove chicken and keep warm.
- To skillet add half and half, peas and tomato.
- Cook and stir for 2 minutes.
- Add parmesan cheese.
- Add 1 T butter.
- Return chicken to skillet.
- Toss with pasta.
The Cookdonnaja1231 Moffat, CO
- Not added to any groups yet!