Cranberry Gingerdrop CookiesFrom sola 9 years ago
- 3/4 cup white sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup butter,softened shopping list
- 1/3 milk shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/2 tsp.baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp.baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp.powdered ginger shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries,coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans shopping list
- 1/4 cup crystallized ginger shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Lightly grease or use parchment paper on cookie sheets.
- Combine sugars and butter in large bowl and beat on medium speed until well blended.Add milk and egg,beat until smooth.Add flour,baking powder,baking soda and powdered ginger,beat well.Gently stir in the cranberries,pecans and crystallized ginger.
- Drop the dough by the teaspoon,about 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.Bake at 375 for 10-12 minutes or until edges are golden brown.
- Remove from pans immediately and let cool on a wire rack.