SouthWest Buttermilk Ranch DressingFrom photosound 8 years ago
- 2 cups buttermilk shopping list
- 2 cups mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 lime, juiced shopping list
- 3 tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 2 tsp onion powder shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp black pepper shopping list
- 1 tsp Worchester Sauce shopping list
- ¼ tsp cayenne pepper or ½ tsp Chipotle pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Dump ingredients in a large bowl. Wisk until smooth. Keep refrigerated. Best made the day before. Keeps well 3 or 4 days, then starts to separate and get really ugly. Makes 1 quart.
- I make half recipe at a time for two people and double or quadruple the recipe for parties. Delicious on salads, as a dip for vegetable trays and hot wings, or as a sauce for asparagus or broccoli.