Poached chicken and Soba noodle salad with thai dressingFrom meek 6 years ago
- 1 x 200g soba noodles shopping list
- 4 thick peeled slices ginger shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, cut in half shopping list
- 1 chilli, roughly sliced shopping list
- 4 chicken breasts, skin off shopping list
- Dressing: shopping list
- 1 birds eye chilli, finely chopped shopping list
- 4 tablespoons lime juice shopping list
- 3 tablespoons castor sugar shopping list
- 5 tablespoons fish sauce shopping list
- Salad: shopping list
- 1 cucumber, julienned shopping list
- 4 radishes, julienned shopping list
- 4 shallots, sliced thinly lengthways shopping list
- 100g snow pea sprouts or watercress shopping list
How to make it
- To make dressing just combine all ingredients in a bowl and whisk well to combine. Set aside.
- Cook noodles in boiling salted water for 4 to 5 minutes. Drain and rinse with cold water to cool. Place noodles into bowl with half of the dressing. Set aside.
- In a medium to large saucepan, place ginger, garlic, chilli and chicken breast, cover with cold water and bring to the boil. Remove saucepan from the heat immediately it comes to the boil. Cover chicken with a tight fitting lid and leave to cook for 30 minutes. Once chicken is cooked remove from pan and cut chicken into slices.
- Place salad ingredients into a large bowl with the remaining dressing and toss gently.
- To serve divide noodles into serving bowl and top with sliced chicken and tossed salad.
The Cookmeek Melbourne, Australia
- Not added to any groups yet!