Herbed Pork Chop DinnerFrom manielynn 7 years ago
- boneless pork chops, Iowa chops are the best shopping list
- Dijon mustard shopping list
- 3-4 garlic cloves shopping list
- basil, to taste shopping list
- oregano, to taste shopping list
- thyme, to taste shopping list
- Aromat seasoning, if you can get it shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- broccoli shopping list
- 1 lb Farfalle or penne pasta shopping list
- salt shopping list
How to make it
- Saute pressed garlic cloves in hot olive oil in a skillet. See Photo
- Sprinkle the pork chops with Aromat seasoning and let it soak in for a little while.
- Slather the Dijon mustard on the pork chops and sprinkle with basil, oregano and thyme. See Photo
- Place pork chops in skillet and cook 5-10 minutes per side until cooked all through. See Photo
- Save the pan drippings for a good "sauce" on pasta and broccoli.
- While pork chops are cooking boil two pans of water with salt. Cook pasta in one and broccoli in the other.
- After broccoli and pasta are tender combine them in one pan.
- To serve place a pile of broccoli and pasta in middle of plate and top with an herbed pork chop.
The Cookmanielynn Cedar Rapids, IA
The Rating4 people
I love this, that is some good Pork recipe and I don't like pork chops !!! Love it....Love it !bob42 in houston loved it
this looks goodlovinfood420 in Cambridge loved it
very tasty! 5 froks! i mean forks!lovinfood420 in Cambridge loved it