Herbed Pork Chop DinnerFrom manielynn 7 years ago
- boneless pork chops, Iowa chops are the best shopping list
- Dijon mustard shopping list
- 3-4 garlic cloves shopping list
- basil, to taste shopping list
- oregano, to taste shopping list
- thyme, to taste shopping list
- Aromat seasoning, if you can get it shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- broccoli shopping list
- 1 lb Farfalle or penne pasta shopping list
- salt shopping list
How to make it
- Saute pressed garlic cloves in hot olive oil in a skillet. See Photo
- Sprinkle the pork chops with Aromat seasoning and let it soak in for a little while.
- Slather the Dijon mustard on the pork chops and sprinkle with basil, oregano and thyme. See Photo
- Place pork chops in skillet and cook 5-10 minutes per side until cooked all through. See Photo
- Save the pan drippings for a good "sauce" on pasta and broccoli.
- While pork chops are cooking boil two pans of water with salt. Cook pasta in one and broccoli in the other.
- After broccoli and pasta are tender combine them in one pan.
- To serve place a pile of broccoli and pasta in middle of plate and top with an herbed pork chop.
The Cookmanielynn Cedar Rapids, IA
The Rating4 people
this looks goodlovinfood420 in Cambridge loved it
very tasty! 5 froks! i mean forks!lovinfood420 in Cambridge loved it
I love this, that is some good Pork recipe and I don't like pork chops !!! Love it....Love it !bob42 in houston loved it