Caramel au beurre saleFrom yann_chef 7 years ago
How to make it
- In a pot with a thick bottom, place your sugar and the lemon juice.
- Cook at a medium heat until golden brown caramel.
- Take off the heat, whick in the butter and cream. Watch out this a quite explosive operation!
- Put this mixture back on the heat and very gently simmer for 15 minutes.
- Take off the heat, and whisk constantly until the caramel sauce has completely cool down.
- Serve hot.
- Note that it can be kept in the fridge for up to 3 month.
The Cookyann_chef Dublin, IE
- Not added to any groups yet!