Tiramisu BrowniesFrom manielynn 9 years ago
- 1 large pkg. brownie mix shopping list
- 1/2 c. oil shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 c. water shopping list
- 1 c. milk shopping list
- 2 c. Oreo cookies shopping list
- 1/4 c. instant coffee granules shopping list
- 2 T. semi-sweet chocolate chips, grated shopping list
- 1 (12-oz.) ctn. whipped topping, thawed, divided shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. cinnamon shopping list
- 2 (3-oz.) pkgs. instant cheesecake pudding shopping list
How to make it
- Mix together the brownie mix, oil, eggs and water and pour into greased 9 x 13 pan.
- Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool completely.
- Combine milk and coffee, stir until dissolved.
- Add the pudding mix and half of the whipped topping and whisk until smooth.
- Coarsely chop the cookies and fold into the pudding mixture.
- Spread filling evenly over brownie.
- Spoon a dollop of the remaining whipped topping onto the brownie spacing evenly so that when cut each piece will have a dollop on it.
- Sprinkle with the grated chocolate chips and then cinnamon.