No Bake Apple PieFrom crossfire 9 years ago
- 5 medium tart apples, peeled and sliced shopping list
- 1 3/4 cups water, divided shopping list
- 1 pkg 3 ounce sugar fre lemon gelatin shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp pumpkin pie spice shopping list
- 1 pkg sugar free cook and serve vanilla pudding shopping list
- 1 cup chopped nuts shopping list
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust shopping list
- 1/2 cup reduced fat whipped topping shopping list
How to make it
- In a large saucepan, combine the apples, 1 1/2 cups water, gelatin, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat, cover and simmer for 4-6 minute or until apples are tender.
- Combine the pudding mix and remaning water; add to apple mixture. Cook for 1 minute or until thickened. Remove from heat, stir in 1/2 cup nuts. Pour into crust. Sprinkle with rest of the nuts.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Garnish with whipped cream.