Diabetic Jell-O SaladFrom rodeogirl73 9 years ago
How to make it
- Chop apple very fine
- Mix lime gelatin with 1 c boiling water
- Mix in apple, cottage cheese
- Fold in whipped topping when gelatin mixture is cool
- Press graham cracker crumbs & butter mixture in bottom of a 8x8 glass baking dish
- Bake lightly
- When crust cool, add gelatin mixture & chill til firm
The Cookrodeogirl73 Tacoma, WA
The Rating1 people
I love this! I've been sitting here searching for the "perfect" diabetic dessert to make for my husband this weekend. Something that doesn't seem sugar-free. I think this is the one and I'm looking forward to making it! Thank you so much.
morechihuahua in Sonoma County loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!