Broccoli-Cauliflower SaladFrom clbacon 8 years ago
- One bunch broccoli, chopped shopping list
- One head cauliflower, chopped shopping list
- 15 to 20 slices of bacon, cooked, drained, crumbled shopping list
- Small red onion, chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup (or more) golden raisins shopping list
- Dressing: shopping list
- 3/4 cup mayo shopping list
- 1/4 cup vinegar shopping list
- 2 TB sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Toss broccoli, cauliflower, bacon, onion and raisins in a large bowl.
- Mix dressing ingredients well; I shake them in a jar.
- Pour dressing over veggies and mix well.
- You can add some grated cheddar cheese for a different taste!
The Cookclbacon Birmingham, AL
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!