Black And White Bean SaladFrom scarletcape 6 years ago
- 1 can 15 oz. black beans rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 can 15 oz. white kidney beans rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped cucumbers shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped red peppers shopping list
- 1/4 cup minced cilantro or parsley shopping list
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup olive oil or vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2 t salt shopping list
- 1/4 t garlic powder shopping list
- 1/8 t pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Place beans, chopped vegetables and herbs into bowl.
- Whisk vinegar, oil and seasonings together in a small bowl.
- Pour over the vegetables and gently toss to coat thoroughly.
- Chill before serving.
The Cookscarletcape Small Town USA, KS
- Not added to any groups yet!