No Roll Pie CrustFrom scarletcape 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Place flour, salt and sugar into your pie pan. If you mix this right in the pie pan it makes for easier cleanup.
- Make a little well in your dry ingredients. Put oil and milk into the well.
- Stir until moist with fork.
- Pat into bottom and sides of pan with your hands.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- This crust will "always" be flakey.
- Add your filling to cooled crust.
The Cookscarletcape Small Town USA, KS
- Not added to any groups yet!