Chicken with olivesraisins and spinach riceFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 1c long grain rice shopping list
- coarse salt and ground pepper shopping list
- 1 bunch flat leaf spinach(1lb) thick stems removed,leaves washed well and coarsely chopped shopping list
- 1T. olive oil shopping list
- 8 chicken cutlets shopping list
- 1/3c dry white wine shopping list
- 1/4c kalamata olives,slivered shopping list
- 1/4c golden raisins shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium saucepan,bring 13/4c water to boil. Add rice,season with salt,return to boil Reduce to simmer and cover and cook 16-18 mins. Remove from heat,add spinach,cover and let stand 5 mins. without stirring.. Using a fork,fluff rice and mix in spinach.
- While rice is cooking,heat oil in lg. skillet over med-high heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper. Cook in 2 batches untilbrowned outside and opaque throughout.,i-2 mins a side. Transfer to a plate(reserve skillet). cover with aluminum foil to keep warm.
- Add wine,olives,and raisins to skillet. Cook over medium-high until wine is almost evaporated,1-2 mins. Add 1/2c water,cook till sauce is reduced by half,2-3 mins.. Serve chicken over spinach rice and top with sauce
The Cookpleclare Framingham, MA
The Rating4 people
Sounds delish! You always come up with great combinations of ingredients.shepherdrescue in Lake Forest loved it