Potato CandyFrom msnancy 9 years ago
How to make it
- 1) Peel potato and boil whole until done
- 2) Mash potato in mixing bowl until completely smooth. (use back of tablespoon to take out all lumps)
- 3) Add powdered sugar a little at a time (Mixture will become soupy, but keep adding powered sugar until it thickens to the consistancy of pie crust dough)
- 4) Spinkle powdered sugar on counter surface and roll-out dough just like a pie crust.
- 5) Spread peanut butter about 1/4 inch thick on rolled-out dough.
- 6) Roll-up dough as you would a jelly roll
- 7) Cover with plastic wrap and place roll in refrigerator until cold (30min - 1 hour)
- 8) Remove roll from refrigerator and slice into 1/2 inch slices.
- 9) Serve slices or store in closed container.
The Cookmsnancy Beaufort, SC
- Not added to any groups yet!