Grilled Pork Chops In Southwest MarinadeFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1/3 cup lime juice shopping list
- 1/3 cup olive oil shopping list
- 2 tablespoons tequila shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro chopped shopping list
- 1 clove garlic minced shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground jalapeno pepper shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- 6 medium loin pork chops shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients and pour over pork and refrigerate 2 hours then grill 45 minutes over medium coals basting with marinade.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating2 people
- Not added to any groups yet!