Grilled Pork TenderloinFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 pork tenderloin shopping list
- 1/2 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 2 oranges juiced shopping list
- 1 lime juiced shopping list
- 1/2 cup tamarind concentrate shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1 garlic clove crushed shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped scallions shopping list
How to make it
- Combine marinade ingredients in measuring cup and stir to combine then place tenderloin in a plastic sealable bag and pour marinade over meat and seal.
- Marinate overnight in refrigerator.
- When ready to cook preheat outdoor grill.
- Remove pork tenderloin from marinade and pat dry.
- Brush olive oil onto grill and over meat for extra flavor.
- Reserve marinade.
- Grill tenderloin until cooked through about 40 minutes over medium heat.
- Allow meat to rest about 10 minutes before cutting into serving pieces.
- While meat is grilling bring reserved marinade to a boil in a small saucepan then lower the heat and gently simmer until it is reduced to about 2 tablespoons.
- Stir occasionally.
- Drizzle a small amount of marinade over each piece of meat.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!