ISLA BONITA PORK TENDERLOINFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon grated nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 2 pork tenderloins trimmed of fat shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- pineapple Salsa: shopping list
- 3 cups fresh pineapple chunks shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped red bell pepper shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chopped red onion shopping list
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh basil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 4 teaspoons white wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- In a small bowl combine allspice, ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg and mustard then set aside.
- Using a sharp knife remove and discard any silver skin and visible fat from the pork.
- Pat the pork dry then sprinkle with spice rub all over the pork and rub it evenly over the surface.
- Cover and set aside for at least 30 minutes or refrigerate up to 24 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium high.
- Grill pork directly over medium heat for 25 minutes, turning every 5 minutes.
- Transfer to a cutting board and set aside to rest for 10 minutes before carving.
- Combine pineapple, pepper, onion, basil, vinegars, flakes and salt in medium serving bowl.
- Cover and chill at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!