Coriander crusted fish kebabs with Thai SaladFrom jackkekempsey 6 years ago
- 1 tablespoon coriander seeds shopping list
- 1 tablespoon sea salt shopping list
- 800g thick white fish fillets cut into 3cm pieces shopping list
- 1/3 cup lime juice shopping list
- 1/4 fish sauce shopping list
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped palm sugar shopping list
- 1 medium tomato, finely chooped shopping list
- Thai Salad shopping list
- 1/2 cup roasted cashews shopping list
- 3 eschalots, finely sliced shopping list
- 2 green spring onions, finely sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup coriander leaves shopping list
- 1/2 cup mint leaves shopping list
- 100g bag baby rocket shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Put coriander and salt in a pan and cook for 1 minute, or until mixture becomes fragrant. Allow to cool. Place spice mixture into a snap-lock bag and hit with a rolling pin until crushed.
- 2. Toss spice mixture and fish in a medium bowl until coasted. Thread fish onto 8 bamboo skewers that have been soaked in water.
- 2. Cook skewers on a lightly oiled heated grill plate, turning, until browned and cooked through.
- 4. To make Thai Salad, combine all ingredients in a large bowl.
- 5. Serve fish skewers over Thai Salad. Pour over combined lime juice, fish sauce, palm sugar and tomato.
The Cookjackkekempsey Melbourne, Victoria, AU
- Not added to any groups yet!