Macaroni and CheeseFrom crossfire 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- cook macaroni according to directions. Drain well and place in 2 quart casserole dish.
- In saucepan, melt butter. Add flour stir until combined. Add milk, stir until thickened. Add cheese. Stir. Heat until cheese is melted.
- Pour over macaroni, stir.
- In same saucepan, melt 2 tbsp butter. Heat until browned. Crush crackers finely. Add to melted butter. Stir. Pour on top of macaroni and cheese.
- Cook for 30 minutes, cheese will be very bubbly.