Jam Filled Butter CookiesFrom cbowen289 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F
- In a medium bowl, cream together butter, white sugar, and egg yolks
- Mix in flour little a little bit at a time until soft dough forms.
- Roll into 1 inch balls
- If dough is too soft, refridgerate for 10-15 minutes
- Place balls 2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Use your fingertip to make a well in the center of each cookie.
- Fill the hole w/ a half teaspoon of preserves.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes in preheated oven, until golden brown on the bottom.
- Remove from cookie sheet and cool on a wire rack.
The Cookcbowen289 Palm Coast, FL
- Not added to any groups yet!