Fried BananasFrom cookinwithjen 6 years ago
How to make it
- Gently wisk together eggs and milk.
- Dip banana (sliced lengthwise) into eggs and milk and dredge through bread crumbs.
- Pour enough vegetable oil into a deep pan and heat up to frying temperature. To test drop in a small amount of the bread crumbs. Once they bubble and float, you're ready to fry the bananas.
- Fry a few bananas in the pan at the time ( to ensure they're crisp and the pan is not overcrowded). It takes about 3 minutes per banana slice.
- Once the bananas are lightly brown and crispy, remove from oil and drain on paper towels.
- Serve dusted with powdered sugar, cinnamon, and a bit of vanilla ice cream.