No Sugar Pecan PieFrom rodeogirl73 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the eggs with splenda.
- Stir in syrup and the melted butter.
- Stir in the pecan halves.
- Line a 9" pie pan with the pie dough.
- Pour pecan pie filling mixture.
- Bake for 25 mins with edges covered with foil.
- Remove foil from the edges and bake for another 25 mins or til you can insert a knife and come out clean.
- Cool & cut into 8 pieces to serve.
- Garnish with Lite Whipped topping.
The Cookrodeogirl73 Tacoma, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!