Asian Salad with Tangy Orange DressingFrom cookinwithjen 6 years ago
- 1 box of Tyson chicken tenders shopping list
- 2 cups of baby spinach (washed, dried, and drained) shopping list
- 2 cups of romaine lettuce (washed, dried, drained and chopped) shopping list
- 2 cups of arugula (washed, dried, drained, and chopped) shopping list
- 2 cups of shred carrots shopping list
- 1 red pepper seeded and thinly sliced shopping list
- 1 english cucumber (peeled and sliced) shopping list
- 1 cup of button mushroom slices (canned works well also) shopping list
- 1 cup of snow pea pods shopping list
- 1 can of water chesnut slices (drained) shopping list
- 1/2 cup of soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup of EVOO shopping list
- 1/2 cup of orange marmalade shopping list
- 2 tsp of white wine vinegar shopping list
- 1 tsp of garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 cup of slivered almonds shopping list
- 1/2 cup of crispy chow mein noodles shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare chicken tenders according to package directions. When they are done, slice into bite sized pieces.
- In a medium bowl combine soy sauce, EVOO, marmalade, vinegar and garlic powder and salt and pepper. Wisk together well.
- In a large salad bowl combine greens and other veggies.
- Add in chicken tenders and dressing. Toss well.
- Sprinkle with almonds and chow mein noodles. Serve.
The Cookcookinwithjen Goldsboro, NC
- Not added to any groups yet!